“Going green” is a common trend today. But did you know that you can take this a step further and keep your office green while reaping more benefits? How about if you can “Go Green” and save money while still purchasing what you need?
The answer is refurbished.
Nology Solutions has been delivering Grade A refurbished computers and servers for many years. Refurbished equipment save clients 20-60% compared to new, and still meet office requirements and warranty requirements. And, you are buying smart and going “Green”. The multiple benefits can’t be matched anywhere else.
Refurbished computers are different from used computers. A refurbished computer or server is one that was returned to the manufacturer. The unit can’t be sold as new, so it’s inspected by certified professionals, repaired if needed, cleaned, and prepared for resale. There are several reasons a product could be sold as refurbished:
- Demo/floor model units
- Blogger/journalist review models
- Items damaged in shipping
- Returned (unopened) products
- Rented products
- Short lease products
- Products with opened boxes, even if the item itself is unused
- Products with defective parts
Benefits of buying refurbished:
- Savings of 20% – 60% compared to a new counterpart
- Similar power and resources to the new counterpart
- Similar or better warranty
- Allows room to purchase updated software with the savings.
- The refurbished PC has passed the burn through period. Whatever went wrong has gone wrong and been fixed.
- There is even less risk of problems with a rightly refurbished PC than a new one.
- Keep landfills free and clear of great and working electronics
Buy smart. Buy refurbished.
Check out our refurbished products HERE