Nology’s team specializes in analyzing, designing and implementing information systems. We assess the suitability of information systems in terms of their intended outcomes and liaise with end users, engineers, software vendors and programmers in order to achieve these outcomes.
Most System’s Analysts don’t normally involve themselves in the actual hardware or software development. But at Nology you get the best Analysts teamed with our own engineers and techs. So, Nology will be responsible for developing cost analysis, design considerations, staff impact amelioration, and implementation time-lines. And we are capabale of also doing the work from start to finish.
We do as much or as little as is required. Including:
1. Identify, understand and plan for organizational and human impacts of planned systems, and ensure that new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes and skill sets.
2. Plan a system flow from the ground up.
3. Interact with internal users and customers to learn and document requirements that are then used to produce business requirements documents.
4. Write technical requirements from a critical phase.
5. Interact with designers to understand software limitations.
6. Help programmers during system development, ex: provide use cases, flowcharts or even database design.
7. Perform system testing.
8. Deploy the completed system.
9.Document requirements or contribute to user manuals.